Chronicling the ups and downs of my life as a twenty-something always second-guessing herself.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bake, Bake, Bake, panic

I've been in the mood to bake lately.
Two nights ago, I made blueberry muffins from scratch. I had a mini-bite of one because I'm too scared to eat it. I hear they're good though.

Tonight, Michael and I picked up some freshly ground peanut butter from Whole Foods, and are making flour-less peanut butter cookies. Yum! I am having a panic-attack as we speak because I just ate one and am terrified that my mouth will swell and that I'll have to go to the hospital, or worse, that my throat will close. This panic and fear has a grip on me even though I just double-checked my tests and I am NOT allergic to peanuts. Nonetheless, thus is the life of someone who already has an anxiety/panic disorder. Seriously, my heart feels liek it may just beat right through my chest cavity right now. Slight hyperventilation. Ugh. Nice, Megan.

Two pics. More manana.
\


Now let me check my test sheets again...

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos. You will get through this allergy thing!!! Keep a cool head and take your time when it comes to eating.

    ReplyDelete

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge

Followers