Chronicling the ups and downs of my life as a twenty-something always second-guessing herself.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Baddabing

This weekend was a sorely needed break. I was sick on Friday and Saturday and as such, did not take care of much outside of feeding and clothing myself and Alyssa. Well, I did manage to take her to the pool, with the assistance of course, of three other people. I was really beat. Today is the first day that I feel somewhat well, and have taken this day to try to catch up on the mountain of laundry and mess that I have been putting off since I first started feeling gross, this past Wednesday.

Aly is amazing, as usual. She brightens my life everyday. She is exhausting and I'm pretty sure we're entering the terrible two's now that she's 19 months, but she really is the light of my life.

Okay, so that's all for now. Back to cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge

Followers