Chronicling the ups and downs of my life as a twenty-something always second-guessing herself.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The 27th Year

So, after hauling ass to make it to my kickball game, I couldn't freaking find the right field to go to. Les called me back when I was already halfway home. Boo.

I really don't want to drive up to Orlando with Les; I want to keep her company and all, but the weekend is the only sort of slow-paced time in the week that I look forward to and driving to and from in one day sounds like a yucky idea. On the other hand, I know driving up there alone would suck...I haven't made up my mind yet...

I am ready for my 27th year in life. I really really am. Bring it on! I think I am stronger than I was even one year ago. I think I know myself better too; what I like and don't like. It's all getting easier to tell apart and it's also getting easier to admit to, haha.

I heard this song yesterday...lovely. Don't know how the rest of the artist's music measures up, but I like this one.


Anyways, I am really thankful for what I have in my life now, and for who I have become and who I continue to become because for the most part, I'm happy about it.
There are some things that I want to deal with, to change, but for the most part, I'm happy. Pretty happy, you know?

I can't wait to get my dental work done...weird, huh? It's just, it's been years that I've needed to get this done...

Okay, off to get ready for bed, shower, teeth, etc.

115

And now one more...I love Vampire Weekend. I really do. Must purchase Contra on vinyl. Now I can say that. :) Now that I have a Pro-Ject turntable sitting in our living room. Yaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge

Followers