Chronicling the ups and downs of my life as a twenty-something always second-guessing herself.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

A sort of confession? A bit of bad taste.

Something you may or may not know about me: I looooove after-school special shows.
I mean, I like ones about degenerates as well (i.e. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia), but I also enjoy what may be labeled as "family" shows. So, I watch some really lame-o ones. One in particular that I've watched from beginning to end, several times over, is What I Like About You.
And, okay, so I've never wanted a sister, but having watched this show, I have decided I really wish I could have had one. Although...I don't believe the relationship between Holly and Valerie are at all what most sisters' relationships are actually like in real life! Still, the show has me thinking about what it would be like to have one. Kind of silly, I know; but there it is. A sort of confession.

Here's one that may take the cake- I really really like the made-for-TV movie Holiday In Handcuffs; so much so, that I have asked Michael to buy it for me this Christmas since I didn't get it last Christmas.

So, I suppose this may change your feelings about me now that you know what terribly cheese-ball stuff I like. lol

1 comment:

  1. Dropping in to say HI from Veg Mamma! Thanks for being a follower!
    Cindy
    http://vegetarianmamma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge

Followers