Chronicling the ups and downs of my life as a twenty-something always second-guessing herself.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

My dearest Albert...

I adore a good period piece. And so I am watching The Young Victoria.
The cinematography. Oh. The cinematography. The fabrics used in their clothing, the colors, the decadence of their lifestyle, and the innocent and inexperienced feelings of love between Albert and Victoria.

I have had my husband any members of my family tell me I am jaded. And so I guess in so many ways, I am. So it's nice to see love like that again. In real life, i roll my eyes at that, but in movies and novels, these feelings are usually presented in a way that doesn't make me want to vomit. It's usually pretty sweet. Young love really gives itself completely over. Just hands its heart over on a platter. And in the movies, that can work out pretty well. In real life...I don't know. I guess it worked out for Victoria and Albert.

Yesterday, my sweet baby, Michael, and I spent the day mostly indoors playing with her train set and healing from our latest illness. We get sick so frequently these days...we must not be washing our hands frequently enough.??

We walked her to the park and played until the mosquitos and the daylight permitted us to. And then we all hobbled home to try to recover from our attempt at being more active.

Today, Michael was doing worse so Alyssa, my mother, father, and I went to the beach.
She had a blast, and passed out as soon as we got home.

And now we are waiting for her to wake up so we can go to Publix.

So goodbye for now, blogger. Off to relax and upload pictures so that I can post them later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge

Followers