Chronicling the ups and downs of my life as a twenty-something always second-guessing herself.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Que sera del amor eterno?

My little one has jumped quickly into toddlerhood.
She is incredible and sweet and terribly bright and surprisingly opinionated. She continues to amaze me.

We're all doing pretty well. I'm still grateful for what I've got, for what I've had, and I'm eagerly looking forward to the future. Why, you may ask? Is my life perfect? Not even close! Not even close to one of those happy Target commercials, ha, but still, it's surprisingly awesome. But in regards to why the near-ish future is a topic of interest for me lately: For the past year and a half, I have shelved things that I wanted to do for myself, in order to put my all into Alyssa's first years of life. I don't regret it and I am satisfied with the amount of effort I have put into parenting.
But now I think, it is okay for me to throw myself a few things here and there. Exciting! :) I just have to put on a brave face. But I really am excited!!

Okay, last thing:



I still like CAKE. Oooooh Yeah. He's going for speed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge

Followers