Chronicling the ups and downs of my life as a twenty-something always second-guessing herself.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

History repeats itself.

I am spreading myself too thin. So exhausted most days. I'd 6 of 7 days of the week are spent utterly, well, spent. I have given up on posting. I'll get home at 8:30 most nights, then I race to get Alyssa ready for, and into bed. By 9:30 I am trying ot wolf down some dinner, and then I clean up and get ready for the day for another hour, get ready for bed, and veg out for another hour and a half. At midnight, I crawl into bed, and get about 6 and a half hours of sleep. 7 on the days that I am really lucky. I don't even try to study at night. That would only keep me up later.
Ugh.
It is exhausting.
Add other stress factors (the same two that have been with me for the past 3 years that I will not bore you with), and I am left without wind in my sails, so to speak.

I have given myself a deadline for making an important decision. It has been about 4 years in the making, and I feel that i need to make my happiness a priority again.
I am giving myself a deadline for fulfilling one of many goals. Just one. I have to start somewhere, right?

And that is all.

And so, with that, good-bye for a while blogger. I may post from time to time, but it will be sporadic. Whenever I use that word, I think of Clueless.

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge

Followers