Chronicling the ups and downs of my life as a twenty-something always second-guessing herself.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Think Pooh. Think.

We are moving on with our lives.

Michael is moving on with his career.
And I am trying to start one.
Alyssa is growing into a more beautiful person every day.
My brother and my father are putting in bids for their dream.
My mother's rheumatoid arthritis is in remission.

I have to make a decision about what I am going to do with myself, with my family:
To go back to work or to continue enjoying this time with my daughter, especially since starting in March, I will be seeing her a lot less.

Actually, regardless of my decision at the moment, in March I will have to go back to work. But March is another 7 months away. So, I have to decide this weekend what I'll do during the interim.

On the menu for tomorrow:
PetCo for aquarium care questions.
Keira's 8th birthday
Back to the gym- haven't been in 5 days. I've run 1 of these days that I've been away. Sheesh.Cooking chicken soup and skillet cornbread.

Have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge

Followers