Chronicling the ups and downs of my life as a twenty-something always second-guessing herself.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Dilemma

Is it really a dilemma when I have made my decision? It's only every now and then that I wonder if I shouldn't reconsider. Then I snap back into reality and realize that my initial answer is the correct one.

An incomplete decision? Not really, I guess. It's there always on my mind...the other option isn't. So the feeling that is overwhelmingly present in my heart/mind is the one I should go with, right? Hmmmm...

It's not often that my heart and my mind are on the same page, but I can say in this case, that they actually are.


Sort of.



This didn't help at all, did it?


Alyssa and Daddy Disney


One thing is certain-- Alyssa is my favorite person to be around. She is just amazing. She is my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge

Followers