Chronicling the ups and downs of my life as a twenty-something always second-guessing herself.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Long-term Intentions

I intend to be an attentive and affectionate mother.
I intend to be a loving and supportive wife.
I intend to love Alyssa as the person she is, and to not try to fit her personality/life to fit my preferences in things.
I intend to be a world traveler.
I intend to make time for myself.
I intend to be honest with myself and with others.
I intend to accept the person I am, while not losing sight of opportunities for personal improvement and growth.
I intend to get my Master's degree in behavioral pschology.
I intend to eventually get my doctorate in psychology, and I intend to try my darndest to use it to make a difference in the lives of women and adolescent girls.
I intend to forever be grateful for the life I have been given and to pass that gratitude on to my daughter.
I intend to give back to the community, to mankind, wherever I can.
I intend to learn more about religions everywhere and to strenthen my own spiritual preference of Christianity.
I intend to live as a more patient person.

2 comments:

  1. I think these are great things to achieve and say a lot about who you are as a person. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always say the sweetest things! I know that you will do everything you intend to do! If I can help in anyway, all you need to do is ask!

    ReplyDelete

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge

Followers